Can You Get Addicted to Marijuana? Get Help with Archstone Recovery
Most pot users are casual smokers. Marijuana use is extremely common in New Jersey (NJ), New York (NY), Boston, Washington DC, and Florida, as well as the entire United States—statistics show that at least 42 percent of Americans have tried it. But for some weed smokers, marijuana isn’t just a recreational drug or a way to relax: it’s a way of life. Many pot smokers can’t stop and don’t want to. But if you’re asking yourself, “Am I addicted to pot?” or “Do I need to stop smoking pot?,” it might be time to take a hard look at your marijuana use. Ask yourself these ten tough questions to find out if you have a marijuana problem.
- Have roommates, family members, neighbors, or your landlord complained about the smell of pot smoke?
- Do you feel like you function better when you’re stoned?
- Do you feel as though you can’t be creative or relaxed without pot?
- Do you need to be stoned to enjoy sex?
- Have friends or family members asked you to cut down or stop smoking marijuana?
- Have you gone to work or class high?
- Have you been fired or disciplined for smoking pot?
- Is buying pot becoming a financial hardship?
- Are you neglecting friendships, hobbies, studies, or other parts of your life in order to get high?
- Are you worried that you’re smoking too much pot?
If you said yes to two or more of these questions, you may be addicted to marijuana.
If you’re dealing with an addiction, it’s important to get professional help as soon as possible. You may be wondering: Where can I go for marijuana rehab treatment? If you’re in New York (NY), New Jersey (NJ), Baltimore (MD), Washington DC, New England, Florida (FL), or the eastern United States, try Archstone Recovery Center of the Palm Beaches in Lantana, Florida, easily accessible from Palm Beach International Airport. Archstone Recovery’s proven twelve-step approach, understanding counselors and therapists, expert medical staff, and holistic attitude will help you develop the mindset and tools you need to quit smoking pot and stay clean in the years to come. With transitional, residential, partial hospitalization, and extended care programs, you’re sure to find a marijuana rehabilitation option that works for you at Archstone Recovery. To learn more about quitting weed, contact Archstone Recovery today.Categories: Uncategorized
Tags: Addiction, Archstone Recovery, Baltimore, bud, DC, Detox, extended care, FL, Florida, Marijuana, mary jane, MD, New England, New Jersey, New York, NJ, NY, PA, Palm Beaches, partial hospitalization, Philadelphia, pot, pot smoking, recovery, rehab, residential, transitional care, twelve-step, washington, weed, withdrawal